TotalBuy Now Rs 2500.00**
Once the trademark status is objected in Mumbai, another step to be taken by the applicant is to obtain the examination report and respond to the same, elucidating how the objections are not tenable.
· A response to the objections raised must be filed in writing within one month of the publication of examination report.
· Failure to file a reply to the objections raised may result in cancellation of registration of the trademark.
· So, the answers to the objections raised are to be framed with sufficient and relevant case laws and expertise.
· The process of overcoming objections is quite crucial for registration of a trademark. Hence it is of vital importance that the response to the objections is clear and thus establishing the distinctiveness of the mark, thereby showing that it is fit to be registered.
· A good examination reply negates the chances of hearing and hence helps in accelerating the trademark registration process.
· Responding to an objection for the registration also ensures your brand and image protection in the market facilitating recognition from the customers who have already been used to the brand.
· The primary step involves studying carefully and analyzing the objections raised by the registrar. Any mistake or ambiguity as to understanding the objection raised may lead to the wrong filing of trademark objection reply.
· The second step is to prepare a trademark objection reply. This includes drafting of the reply. The reply must contain :
1. An answer to the objections raised, case laws which are relevant and supporting documents to prove inherent or acquired distinctiveness.
2. Reply to the examination report along with an affidavit of usage and supporting documents could also be filed, which shows that the trademark has acquired distinctiveness and is being associated with the goods/services of the applicant due to its protracted usage.
3. It is essential that the response to the objections should be clear and thus establish the distinctiveness of the mark, thereby showing that it is fit to be registered.
4. Drafting of reply needs proper expertise and knowledge so it is advisable to hire an expert attorney for the same.
· Once, the reply is drafted it needs to be filed online on the portal of the trademarks registration site.
· If the Trademark Examineris satisfied that the applicant's reply addresses to all the concerns raised by him/her in the Examination Report, then the application will be allowed to be published in the Trademark Journal, before registration.
A well-drafted reply for trademark objection in Mumbai can be filed through company vakil’s competent professional team at a reasonable cost of Rs 3,500.
All the Documents are required only in scanned form. You can attach the document in the form after payment or email it to us on email@example.com. Feel free to get in touch for any query. Trademark objection reply is a matter of drafting and proving the distinctiveness of the mark that it is fit to be registered.
So, the documents required are minimal which includes a properly drafted objection reply containing: -
· An answer to the trademark status objected in Mumbai.
· Relevant case laws.
· Supporting documents to prove inherent or acquired distinctiveness.
· An affidavit of usage along with supporting documents could also be filed along with the reply to the examination report which shows that the trademark has acquired distinctiveness and is being associated with the goods/services of the applicant due to its prolonged usage.
· And a Power of Attorney along with the form to be filed for answering the objections.
A trademark objection means a refusal to a Trademark by Examiner through an issue of an Examination Report for the trademark application.
Trademark objection has to be replied within 30 days from the publication of Examination Report.
Following are the reasons for the same: -
1. The similarity of a Trademark to an existing Trademark.
2. When it’s a deceptive Trademark.
3. Use of offensive words, symbols or images in a Trademark.
4. Goods and Services specifications not defined clearly.
Trademark objection reply is a response by the applicant to the Objections raised by the Examiner in his/her report.
Trademark Objection and Trademark opposition both are different from each other. First is raised by the Examiner of Trademark Registry and the latter israised by a 3rd party (at the time when Trademark is advertised in the Journal).
A trademark Objection reply is filed with the registrar to waive off all the Objections raised by the Examiner, by listing down all the reasons, facts and pieces of evidence against such Trademark Objection.
GST registration in Mumbai, Trademark Registration in Mumbai, Private Limited Company Registration Mumbai, Limited Liability Partnership in Mumbai, One Person Company Registration in Mumbai, Copyright Registration Mumbai, Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi NCR, Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad, Private Limited Company Registration Bangalore, Private Limited Company Registration Kolkata, GST Registration in Hyderabad, Trademark Registration in Hyderabad, GST Registration in Kolkata, GST Registration in Bangalore, Msme Registartion in Hyderabad, Trademark Registration in Bangalore, Trademark Registration In Kolkata, MSME Registration in Delhi NCR, MSME Registration In Kolkata, MSME Registration in Bangalore , MSME Registration in Mumbai, Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur, Trademark Registration in Delhi NCR, GST Registration in Jaipur, Trademark Registration in Jaipur, Trademark Registration Ahmedabad, Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad, GST Registration in Ahmedabad, Limited Liability Partnership in Kolkata, Patent Registration in Kolkata, One Person Company Registration in Kolkata, Co-Founder's Agreement in Mumbai, Copyright Registration in Pune, Copyright Registration in Jaipur, Employment Contract in Mumbai, Employment contract in Jaipur, Employment Contract in Pune , Import Export Code in Mumbai, Founder Agreement in Pune, Founder's agreement in Jaipur, LLP Registration In Pune, GST Registration In Pune , Patent Registration In Mumbai , Terms of Service Agreement In Mumbai, IE Code Registration in Pune, IEC Registration in Jaipur, Trademark Assignment In Mumbai, Trademark Objection In Mumbai, Trademark assignment in Jaipur, Trademark Renewal in mumbai, , OPC Registration in Jaipur, Trademark Renewal In Jaipur, Terms of service agreement in Jaipur, Trademark Objection in Jaipur, MSME Registration in Jaipur, Copyright Registration in Delhi NCR, Employment Contract in Chennai, Patent registration in Hyderabad, Employment Contract in Delhi NCR, Founders Agreement in Chennai , Terms of service in Hyderabad, Founder’s Agreement in Delhi NCR, Employment contract in Banglore, Import Export Code Registration Chennai , Import Export Code In Delhi NCR, Copyright registration in Bangalore, LLP Registration in Delhi NCR, LLP Registration in Chennai, Founder agreement in Bangalore, Copyright registration in Hyderabad , OPC Registration In Chennai, IEC Code in Bangalore, Employment Contract in Hyderabad , Import Export Code registration hyderabad , Patent Registration In Chennai, OPC Registration in Bangalore, LLP registration in Hyderabad, Term of Service Agreement In Chennai , Patent registration in Bangalore, OPC Registration in Hyderabad, Trademark Status Objected In Chennai, LLP Registration in Bangalore, Trademark Assignment in hyderabad, Trademark Registration in Chennai, Trademark assignment in Bangalore, Trademark Objection in Hyderabad, Trademark objection in Bangalore, Trademark Renewal in Hyderabad, Trademark Renewal in Bangalore, Patent Registration in Delhi NCR, OPC Registration in Delhi NCR, Trademark Status Objection in Delhi NCR, Trademark Renewal in Delhi NCR, Trademark Assignment In Delhi NCR, GST Registration in Delhi NCR, Terms of Service Agreement in Delhi NCR, Terms of Service Agreement In Bangalore, LLP Registration In Jaipur, Trademark Assignment in Ahmedabad, Patent Registration In Jaipur, Copyright Registration in Ahmedabad, Trademark Renewal In Pune, Employment Contract in Ahmedabad, Trademark Registration in Pune, Founders Agreement in Ahmedabad, Trademark Assignment in Pune, LLP Registration in Ahmedabad, Terms of Service Agreement Pune, opc Registration Ahmedabad , Patent Registration in Pune, Patent Registration in Ahmedabad, OPC Registration in Pune, Terms of service in Ahmedabad, Trademark Renewal in Ahmedabad, MSME Registration in Pune, MSME Registration in Ahmedabad, Company Registration in Chennai, Trademark Assignment in Chennai, Copyright Registration In Chennai, GST Registration in Chennai