Employees’ State Insurance (Central) Rules, 1950
6. Minimum number of meetings
(1) The Corporation 6[and the Medical Benefit Council] shall meet at least twice each year.
(2) The Standing Committee 7[***] shall meet at least four times each year.
(3) The Chairman may, whenever he thinks fit, and shall, within fifteen days of the receipts of a requisition in writing from not less than one half of the members of the body concerned, call a meeting thereof.
(4) Any requisition made under this rule shall specify the object of the meeting proposed to be called.