Free Cheque Bounce Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India
Old lady aged about 70 years. case filed against her with someone, whom she don’t know under NI 138.
Case was: Her nephew took to to bank and opened a account in a bank, near to his home. then he requested to her, he needs cheque for security. she did it on good faith and goodwill she sign 04 blank cheques. all the cheques given to him, was used by someone whom she don’t know. now they are asking to pay huge some of amount as she is a guarantor.
Case was filed under NI Act 138. she is old and heart patient.
Is at the time of appearance in court, she needs surety? as she is living on her old age pension, which is 1K per month. or her daughter, who is living in other state can give her surety on vehicle registered in other state?
please send reply asap possible.
My brother in law is PO in check bounce case. What can I do now?
How we can save him
1. Paid advance of 25 L to builder to book a flat and he gave allotment letter in 2014
2. He sold the allotted flat to another person and verbal promised to give me another one
3. Builder never completed the building and claiming no money
4. After lots of argument gave me a cheque of refund of 20 L after 5 years
5. Deposited cheque and it got bounced on 7th May 2019
6. Would like to file under 138, 406,420 and RERA ..with a claim of 50 L for last 5 years and pain
What is the best approach ? And how much will it cost. Thanks.
Googling your legal issue online?
The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issues.