Webland Telangana is an online based system which has been introduced by the Department of Revenue of the Government of Telangana which records about the land. This newly introduced web portal is very useful and necessary to obtain the access to all the accurate and important information from one single online based source. It is possible to digitally map out all the records of the lands, which are generally recorded with the Aadhar number by using the software Google Maps in order to properly fix the extent of the said land of each respective person within the survey numbers that are given. In this article, we will try to cover up all the necessary information regarding Webland Telangana and also input the process of its application and login details.
Benefits of the Webland Telangana
The services and advantages of the webland are shared below.
- The service of Webland Telangana gives solution to the problem of distribution of the lands across the whole state of Telangana.
- The portal helps the government to make use of the technology for making a clear demarcation of the land on the basis of the ownership of each individual person.
- Even a regular citizen can have access to the technology in order to identify the specified borders of their land so that they do not use the land which is possessed by others.
- This service is online based and it is assisting the farmers – those who are having a huge area of land and when their land is very close to each other. This service will also help them to make a clear demarcation of their land from all the other farmers.
- Since the new information is always getting updated constantly, all the important details which are accessible in the portal will be updated along with the latest data.
- The banks in the state of Telangana are now utilizing the records of the revenue which are accessible online in order to verify the authenticity of the records before making sanctions of loans to the applicant farmers.
Webland Telangana provides the following services
- Records of the lands
- The pahanis
- The pass books of the pattadars of every type of lands
Process of Login into the Web Portal
The following steps show how to log in into the Webland portal:
Step 1: Click on the following link in order to get to the portal of the webland- https://webland.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Type in all the required information like the User ID, the district and your password
Step 3: Click on the button called “login” and you are done.
Now, you can have access to the homepage of the website.
The services that are available in this website as given below.
- Land holdings
- Master Directories
Download the Report of Land Distribution through the Webland Telangana
Step 1: At first you have to go to this link -http://webland.telangana.gov.in/LandDistributionReport_new.aspx
Step 2: After that you will have to select the name of your district, your mandal, your village, your phase and after all of that, the survey number.
Step 3: After filling out all of the information mentioned above, click on the generate option.
Step 4: Finally, you are done and can take the print out.
How to check the Pahani Request online through the Webland
“Pahani is a revenue record that contains all the details of a land such as details of owner, cultivator, survey number, khata number, total land under pahani, land revenue details, etc.”
In order to check the old pahanies on the internet via the webland portal of the state of Telangana and its revenue department, click on this given link- http://sarkarbhumi.telangana.gov.in/.
Please note that the applicants are requested to use only the internet explorer to visit this website.
Pattadar Pass Book on Webland Telangana
By following the steps given below the applicant can apply for the Pattadar Pass Book on the internet through the webland portal.
Step 1: After the submission of the application by the client through the website portal of the Mee Seva, the tahsildar has to visit the Pattadar Pass Book dashboard and click on the button called “All the Mee Seva Mutation PPB Pending Requests for Accept or Reject” on the screen. In this screen, the applicant can view all the mutation ID which remain pending for the approval.
Step 2: After that, the tahsildar will have to download the documents that are submitted at the MeeSeva kiosk operator and verify them with the documents as mentioned below.
- The tahsildar has to verify the details of the pattadar after clicking on “View Pahani”
- The tahsildar has to verify the particulars of the Khata Number after clicking on “View ROR”
- The tahsildar has to verify the Photo and the other details (first page of the online pattadar pass book) of the pattadar right after clicking on the “PPB Holder Details”
- The tahsildar has to examine all the details which are to be printed in the e-ppb by clicking on the “PPB Land Details”
Step 3: The tahsildar will approve the request and give his signatures digitally after proper verification of the documents.
Step 4: After the tahsildar has approved the application, the client can avail the pass book from the net for dispatching and printing.
Step 5: The pass books which are printed will be delivered to the office of the tahsildar for proper verification and for the signature of the VRO. After proper examination of the pass books by the tahsildar, the pattadar pass books will be issued to the applicant.
Step 6: It is important that the tahsildar approves the requests for the online pass books only after surrendering the pattadar pass book which are issued previously by inputting all the PPB numbers in the portal of the webland.
How to Seed the Aadhaar to the Android Application
In the database of the webland, an online application made for the android phones have been developed which enables seeding of the Aadhaar to the numbers of the khata. The following steps will guide the applicant to properly seed the Aadhaar number to the khata number if followed correctly.
Khata Number: Basically a khata is a document which contains information about the revenue. It contains details about the assessment of any property, records the details about the land and property such as the location, the size, the area of the built up and much more for the proper payment making of the tax issued on the payment.
Step 1: Download the “UID Seeding Android Application, version 2.0”. You can find the link of the app in the home page of the portal of Webland.
Note the following:
- The android version has to be v3.2 called Honeycomb or above.
- In order to download the new records and to synchronize the offline data to the net server, internet has to be available through the local mobile network for logging in or through the Wi-Fi.
- The client has to enable the “allow installation of the non-market apps” that can be found in the device administration under the security in the Settings option.
Installation of the Android App
Step 2: Click on the file called .apk in order to install the app for the androids. Select the button called “package installer” and then the option called install.
How to launch the App
Step 3: Press on the icon called “UID SEED Live” from the applications that are available on the device.
Step 4: Log in into the app. In order to log in into the app, the applicant has type in the village code of seven digits of the specific village, the user ID and the proper password. Note that the internet has been enabled for the log in for the very first time for any village.
Step 5: The app will be opened displaying the following options given below.
- Seed Aadhaar
- Sign out
- Upload to Aadhaar
Online and Offline Seeding the Aadhaar Numbers
Step 6: Press the option called “Seed Aadhaar” in order to look at the list of the khata numbers that are kept pending for the seeding of Aadhaar as on the date in the data for the seeding. The search option for the khata number has also been provided to choose the selected khata number.
Step 7: Press on the specific Khata number so that you can seed the Aadhaar number as displayed on the screen. The validations have been given in order to check the conditions given below.
- The Aadhaar number do not have to be empty if the Aadhaar number is available.
- The Aadhaar number has to be of 12 digits if the Aadhaar number is available.
- A valid Aadhaar number if the Aadhaar number is available.
- The mobile number has to be made of 10 digits if the mobile number is available
Step 8: Type in the valid number of the Aadhaar after proper verification of the name given on the Aadhaar card and the name in the Webland.
Step 9: If the seeding of the Aadhar is not happening, then you might need to click on the check box to choose the reason from the “drop down” for the seed of the Aadhar to not happen to that of the khata number.
Step 10: A drop down will be displayed if clicked on the check box and it will have the options given from which you have select the appropriate cause.
- Double Khatas
- Non Residential
- Non Traceable Khatadars
- Notional Khata
- Sold out
Step 11: Type in the mobile number of the pattadar if the mobile number is available.
Step 12: Press on the check box if the mobile number is not available.
Step 13: Press on the Save button after typing in all the necessary information. If the net connection is present, the information will be directed to the server of the Webland instantly and a message containing “Aadhaar seeding successfully finished” will be displayed on the screen. However, if the net connection is missing, then the data will remain saved in the local memory of the device for some time till the records sync in to the server of the Webland after getting connection with the internet.
How to sync the Offline data to the Server
Step 14: Press on the option called the “upload to server” so that the list of the khata numbers pops up and you can view them for which numbers of the Aadhar have been entered online.
Step 15: Press on each of the records in order to upgrade the date to the server of the Webland portal. Note that the net connection have to available for updating the proper data.
How to Download the New Records
Step 16: Press on the option called “Download” to display the new records for the Aadhaar seeding from web portal. Please note that the connection of the Internet has to be enabled to download the data.
Step 17: The applicant has to synchronize all the records within the local database before attempting to download the new records. If the records are kept for the pending of syncing, it will ask the applicant to redirect into the server to upload by making a click on the option “yes”.
Step 18: If in the “upload to server” screen, no pending records are found, then, the portal will ask the applicant to download the new records. Press “yes” to download the said new records. This will enable them to add those records in the seeding of the Aadhaar on screen.
Step 19: Press on the option “dashboard” to look at the progress of the seeding.
Step 20: Press on the option of “Sign Out” and then on the option “yes” to log out of the application.
Finally, if follow all these steps, you can pretty much master the basics of the Webland Telangana portal.
For more information, visit Company Vakil .