STEPS TO ADD I-SIP URN NUMBER IN HDFC NETBANKING
A new paperless facility initiated by HDFC made investing in mutual funds much easier and hassle free. Use online i-SIP facility to enrol for systematic investment plans (SIPs).
A secure and automated gateway- SIP is initiated under i-SIP. To facilitate i-SIP facility, you need KYC compliant net banking- enabled account. Ensure that your bank in which you have the saving account is approved to offer the i-SIP facility.
Follow the steps given below to take advantage of i-SIP facility.
- Visit the official website netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ of HDFC
- Sign in into your account by entering correct credentials
- After clicking login, you’ll be redirected to HDFC net banking page
- Click on Bill Pay and Recharge. Add biller and then click on continue
- Select mutual funds option. Add the mutual fund of your interest ( Eg: Birla sun mutual fund)
- Next you’ll be directed to biller details screen. Provide the required details correctly:
- Enter unique registration number (URN) shared with you.
- Enter any biller short name ( For an example: Birla SIP) for SIP identification
- Select Yes for standing instruction option
- Select Yes for pay entire bill amount option
- Click on bank account as payment method
- Choose bank account from drop down list
- Enter continue for saving your details
- Verify the biller details shown on next page and click on continue to add the registration
- You will be redirected to confirmation screen, displaying that biller has been approved.
- To view added billers, click on my billers option
- All the added billers will be viewed under registered billers section.
WHY CHOOSE HDFC NET BANKING?
- EASY AND SIMPLE: Your investments transfer automatically every month once you apply for net banking.
- No paper- Get rid of cheques or couriering any documents
- Safe and secure- Safe method of money transfer through your net banking accounts
For more such articles visit Company Vakil