RESIDENCE CERTIFICATES IN ANDHRA PRADESH
To confirm a persons’ residential status, in any particular Indian state, a Residence Certificate, also known as a Domicile Certificate, is an important and essential legal document. This document certifies a person’s residential status and that the person has the right to be resident, in voter id status ap, in a particular state or district that has issued the certificate. Here we look at the Andhra Pradesh process for receiving an official residence certificate.
RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE BENEFITS
There are many situations where the Residence Certificate, voter id status ap, can be used so it is an important document with some significant benefits for people who have received them. These benefits are as follows:
• 1. Ration Cards: To apply for a Ration Card the Residence Certificate is important as it proves the owner’s district or state residency.
• 2. State Government Positions: There are a number of State Government positions where residents who have Residence Certificates are preferred and receive preferential treatment.
• 3. Student Admissions: Educational institutions offer students with Residence Certificates the opportunity, in a voter id status ap, for admissions if quotas are not exceeded.
• 4. Local Preferences: In certain situations, a local person, with a Residence Certificate, is likely to receive preferential treatment.
• 5. Applying for Scholarship Schemes: With some particular scholarship schemes. When an application is made a Residence Certificate, in a voter id status ap, is mandatory.
RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED CRITERIA QUALIFICATIONS
To make an application for an Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate the required qualification criteria’s are as follows:
• 1. Permanent Resident: To qualify to make an application for a Residence Certificate in a voter id status ap, in Andhra Pradesh you have to be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
• 2. Marriage Qualifications: A man, who is a qualified permanent resident from Andhra Pradesh, who marries a woman from outside Andhra Pradesh. Will automatically qualify his wife to make an application for an Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate.
• 3. Seven Year Qualification: People from outside Andhra Pradesh, who can prove they have been resident there for seven (7) years qualify to make an application for a Residence Certificate.
RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
The documents required are to be submitted when making an Andhra Pradesh Residence, in a voter id status ap, Certificate are:
• 1. Proof of Address: Applicants have to provide proof of their address which can be done with a passport, voting card, Ration Card, water bill, electricity bill or a telephone bill.
• 2. Required Format: The application must be made in the required mandatory format.
• 3. Education Certificate: The Transfer Certificate or Mark Sheet.
• 4. Proof of Identity: The applicants Andhra Card.
• 5. Property or Land Ownership: If required provide documents that prove the applicant’s ownership of Land or Property in Andhra Pradesh.
• 6. Parents or Guardian Property: Applicants have to confirm property owned by their parents or guardian with all the correct property documents.
• 7. House Tax Receipt: Applicants must provide the House Tax Receipt document.
RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE FEE AND PROCESSING TIME
• 1. Fee: For an Andhra Pradesh Residence Fee the application cost is Rs. twenty-five (25)
• 2. Process Time: The Residence Certificate processing time, in a voter id status ap, in Andhra Pradesh is within the same day of the application date.
MEESEVA FRANCHISE – RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATIONS
To apply for a Residence Certificate with MeeSeve Franchise follow the procedure steps listed below:
• Step 1. MeeSeva Office: Applicants must visit their nearest MeeSeva Franchise office.
• Step 2. Application Submission: The Residence Certification, in a voter id status ap, application submission must be completed and submitted to the MeeSeva Franchise in the required mandatory format. For regular Residence Certificates, separate application forms are available as they are for Passport Residence Certificates. The application form must provide the following details.
2.1. The Name and date of birth of the applicant.
2.2. Why the Residence Certificate is required.
2.3. The registered address of the applicant.
2.4. The applicants self-declaration.
2.5. The mode of the delivery for the certificate needs to be clearly identified.
• Step 3. Application Form Submission: At the MeeSeva location submit the completed application form, and all supporting back up documents, to the MeeSeva Franchise service operator. This operator will submit all documents to the relevant authority online and issue an official receipt that will include the, in a voter id status ap, Residence Certificate unique application number. Also, the applicant will receive an SMS to the mobile phone number registered to the application form and an e-mail.
• Step 4. Application Form Process: The Residence Certificate application request will be processed by Tahasildar, the recognised authority for these applications, online. When Tahasildar have successfully completed all their regular validation steps the Residence Certificate will be approved by the designated authority.
• Step 5. Residence Application Status Updates: SMS messages will be sent, to the registered mobile phone number linked to Residence Certificate, with application status updates. Another method for the applicants to check the status is to visit the MeeSeva website where they input their unique application number and enter. This will display the status of the application.
Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate Picture 1
• Step 6: Residence Certificate Verification: The SMS message process will be used again with a message being sent to the registered mobile phone number that is registered to the application when the Residence Certificate, in a voter id status ap, is accepted. To check the Residence Certificate visit the MeeSeva website portal with the unique certificate application number.
Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate Picture 2
RECEIVE THE RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE
When all the mandatory Residence Certificate approval procedure steps have been successfully completed by Tahasildar the approved Residence Certificate will be sent to the applicant. This will be by the MeeSeva Franchise courier service, to the applicant’s registered address on the application form, if the applicants desired delivery method has been confirmed as Speed Post Local/ Non-Local.
If the applicant has requested a manual delivery service then the applicant will have to visit their local MeeSeva Franchise where they made their application.