The days when ration cards, issued by the Government so that all people could benefit with subsidized prices for the purchase of necessary household goods, have changed. AP Ration cards are now part of the legal recognition process and are considered as legal documents, which can be used to prove identification, and confirm individual AP Ration Card’s owners’ addresses. Andhra Pradesh, and most other Government bodies, now accept AP Ration Cards when people make service applications. Therefore it’s clear that AP Ration Card holders benefit, in more ways than one from having a card, which makes it important that all families have one. The AP Ration Card application process is discussed in more details in this article.
PINK AND WHITE RATION CARDS IN ANDHRA PRADESH
Two types of Ration Cards are issued in Andhra Pradesh:
• 1. Pink Ration Cards: For people who are classified as being above the poverty line. This means they can’t enjoy the benefits of making purchases with reduced costs and they are issued with Pink Ration Cards.
• 2. White Ration Cards: On the other hand. People who are classified as being under the poverty line do receive the benefits of purchase price subsidies by the Government. These people are issued with White Ration Cards.
ANDHRA PRADESH APPLICATION FOR AP RATION CARD – PROCESS
Ration Card applications in Andhra Pradesh can be requested offline or online. Please note below for more details about Ration Card details in AP:
ANDHRA PRADESH ONLINE AP RATION CARD ONLINE – APPLICATION PROCESS
Follow the steps below for an online Ration Card Online Application:
• Step 1. MeeSeve Website: For an Andhra Pradesh official online Ration Card application applicants have to log in to the official AP MeeSeve website. http://ap.meeseva.gov.in Government portal.
• Step 2. Account Creation: For the Ration Card account creation applicants have to register their account details as follows.
2.2. Login Identification Surname.
2.3. E-mail Address.
2.5. Residential Address.
2.7. Aadhar Number.
All of this information needs to be entered correctly to create the account.
• Step 3. Application Completion: Upon creation of the account login using the unique ID and password. Once logged in complete the application form accurately with all the relevant family details. Make sure there are no errors.
• Step 4. Application Submission: When you are confident that all the family details have been completed correctly submit the application.
• Step 5. Record Transaction Numbers: Upon the applicants’ successful completion of all the family details and submission the applicant will receive a unique transaction number that confirms the process is complete. Should the applicant wish to make any kind of inquiries about their Ration Card status ap use Ration Card number will be required for reference for your AP ration card search.
ANDHRA PRADESH APPLICATION OFFLINE AP RATION CARD APPLICATION PROCESS
Follow the steps below to apply for an offline Ration Card:
• Step 1. Nearest Ration Office: Applicants require a D1 application form which has to be collected from the Ration Office nearest to their location. It is also possible to download a copy of this application form from the following link.
Additional documents to be submitted with the application form are as follows:
• 1. Passport sized photographs
• 2. Proof of Address Documents
• 3. Proof of Identity Documents
• Step 2: Ration Card Application Completion: Complete the Ration Card application form with all the correct family members details. Should an applicant make a mistake do not try to correct that mistake by overwriting on the mistake. When you are satisfied everything is correct attach copies of all the required mandatory documents to application.
• Step 3: Ration Card Application Submission: With the correctly completed Ration Card Application form, and copies of all mandatory required documents attached to it, it must be submitted to the Ration Card office. Once the Ration Card office has confirmed your submission is correct they will issue and your, Smart Card, Ration Card, apply ration card, within two to three weeks.
ANDHRA PRADESH E-RATION CARDS
E-Ration Cards, through EPDS (The Electronic Public Distribution System), has been established by the Andhra Pradesh Government in epds AP Gov in. This development ensures that the AP Ration Card owners can easily gain access to the national supply services. This provides users with the opportunity to check online supply chain rates and grain availability through the Electronic Public Distribution System platform.
Visit Company Vakil for any legal registration.