RAJASTHAN LAND RECORDS – APNA KHATA
A new website has been set up, by the State Government of Rajasthan, where online land records are stored to assist users requiring details related to land. The name of this website is ‘Apna Khata’ and this has been introduced as a requirement of the Land Revenue Act. In the State of Rajasthan residents can now benefit from:
• 1. The ability to download copies of the Jamabandi NAKAL Records of Rights (ROR).
• 2. Reduction of meetings with the Patwari (Village Accountant) and trips to the location.
• 3. Residents can now select their district from the map and enter the relevant account number to obtain their Bhulekh.
The process for making an Apna Khata application online, to receive permission to obtain the Jamalbandi Nakal of Land Records in Rajasthan, is discussed here.
The official Government agricultural document used to detail land and crop specifications is called the Khasra.
A term used to specify land records is known as the Bhulekh. In many states in India, which include Orissa, Bihar, and UP etc. this term is also linked with land record software, Bhulekh Rajasthan
THE RAJASTHAN APNA KHATA – IMPORTANT FEATURES
Important features that are part of the Rajasthan Apna Khata – Jamabandi Nakal.
1. Landowner Downloads: The draft of the Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill 2014 can be downloaded by landowners from the website.
2. Records of Rights: For Bhulekh Rajasthan/Jamabandi Nakal landowners in these states will be provided by the website.
3. Cyber Cafes: Cyber cafes in Rajasthan are provided by the Apna Khata website.
4. Revenue Contacts: Contacts details, such as phone numbers of the Tehsil management and revenue leaders in each district of Rajasthan, are provided by the Apna Khata website.
5. Checking Records: Should an applicant need to check their records of copies of records issued they can do so by entering their Record Serial Number (RSN) in the Apna Khata web portal.
6. All the Districts: In Rajasthan where applicants can gain access to land records are as follows:
APPLICATION PROCEDURE STEPS
• Step 1. Official Website: Go to the Apna Khata Rajasthan official website.
Apna Khata Official Website
• Step 2. District Name: In the map figure on the screen click on the district name for your particular district and this will be shown on the screen.
• Step 3. Tehsil or Bhu-Abilekh: For the next part find the question related to the Tehsil or Bhu-Abilekh and make your selection.
• Step 4. Required Village: With your required selection option selected download the Jamabandi Nakal for the village you require.
• Step 5. Khasra or Khata Number: Now is the time to input your Khasra number or Khata number. For another other account you need to enter “नक़ल प्राप्त करे”. From this option you can download the Rajasthan Apna Khata Nakal Jamabandi .
• Step 6. The Khata Nakal: The Rajasthan Apna Khata Nakal Jamabandi will be shown on the screen.