It is merely needless to say that, for doing anything one needs to go through a specific procedure. SBI online banking has so many products to offer their customers. So, for adding iSIP URN number in SBI netbanking there are some procedures as well. In this article we have tried to present the procedure to you in a very easy manner. Hope this helps and ease you doing it.
Activate your SIP through SBI netbanking by following these steps:
To activate your SIP through SBI netbanking from SBI online banking you need to follow these steps and obviously one after another. So, you can have a clear idea about it from the following.
- At first, go to SBI netbanking web page.
- Now login with your essentials into your account.
- Going there, select the Bill payments Tab.
- Then from the left side column select Manage Bills.
- Now to register new biller, select the Add tab.
- Then you have to select the mutual fund company that you want to add from the drop down list (E.g.: Indiabulls Mutual Fund)
- After that you will see the manage biller details screen. Then you have to enter the following as described in the image below:
- To identify the SIP, Add any nick name (E.g.: Indiabulls SIP)
- After that, add unique registration number (URN) for fund that has been shared with you.
- Now you need to set Auto Pay required as “Yes”.
- Then leave Auto Pay limit blank.
- Thereafter, select account from which money should be deducted.
- Finally, Click on “Submit”.
- Now wait for the OTP to arrive in your mobile and then enter that received OTP in your mobile phone.
- Lastly, to confirm the mutual fund SIP registration, click on “Confirm”.
Why you should go for SBI Netbanking through SBI online banking?
- Absolutely zero hassle- Every month, you need to do it just for once and after that your investments will be done automatically.
- No use of paper- In this process, you don’t need to sign any cheques or courier any documents.
- Total Assurance- The best thing is that it is completely safe. Because all your investments go through your netbanking account.
So, we hope that adding iSIP URN number in SBI Netbanking through SBI online banking becomes easy for you.