- Online Business or e-business is any kind of business or commercial transaction that includes sharing information across the internet. Commerce constitutes the exchange of products and services between businesses, groups and individuals and can be seen as one of the essential activities of any business. Electronic commerce focuses on the use of ICT to enable the external activities and relationships of the business with individuals, groups and other businesses, while e-business refers to business with help of the internet. The term “e-business” was coined by IBM’s marketing and Internet team in 1996.
- after conducting worldwide market research in October 1997, IBM began with an eight-page piece in the Wall Street Journal that would introduce the concept of “e-business” and advertise IBM’s expertise in the new field. IBM decided not to trademark the term “e-business” in the hopes that other companies would use the term and create an entirely new industry. However, this proved to be too successful and by 2000, to differentiate itself, IBM launched a $300 million campaign about its “e-business infrastructure” capabilities since that time, the terms, “e-business” and “e-commerce” have been loosely interchangeable and have become a part of the common vernacular.
- in 1994, IBM, with its agency Ogilvy & Mather, began to use its foundation in IT solutions and expertise to market itself as a leader of conducting business on the Internet through the term “e-business.” Then CEO Louis V. Gerstner, Jr. was prepared to invest $1 billion to market this new brand. A key component of the business model is the revenue model or profit model, which is a framework for generating revenues. It identifies which revenue source to pursue, what value to offer, how to price the value, and who pays for the value. It is a key component of a company’s business model.
- It primarily identifies what product or service will be created in order to generate revenues and the ways in which the product or service will be sold. Without a well-defined revenue model, that is, a clear plan of how to generate revenues, new businesses will more likely struggle due to costs which they will not be able to sustain. By having a clear revenue model, a business can focus on a target audience, fund development plans for a product or service, establish marketing plans, begin a line of credit and raise capital.
This article is published on Company Vakil
Indian Online business providers:
This is digital India and here every single product is available on an online platform. Actually, online selling is taking place on Amazon, flip kart, Snap deal etc. with online shopping distance is not facing any problem. How to sell product on an online platform we learn one by one-
To sign up, you can go through a few different self-service options:
- Go to Services.amazon.com, then click on either the “Selling on Amazon” link or “Sell on Amazon” box,
- Go to Sellercentral.amazon.com, then click in the bottom left on “Selling on Amazon”,
- Go to the “Sell” button at the top of the Amazon.com home page
It doesn’t really matter through which of these pages you start your registration process, as it’s all the same from there once you start the registration process.
There are five subtle but important trade-offs between selecting a Professional Seller and an Individual Seller account:
Monthly fee: Professional Sellers pay a $39.99 monthly fee for their accounts to be active, even if they don’t list or sell anything. Individual sellers don’t
Have this monthly fee to contend with.
While Individual and Professional Sellers pay the same referral fees on product sales, Individual sellers are charged a $0.99/per item fee for each unit that sells. Professional sellers don’t have this fee.
Only professional sellers can set their own shipping rates they charge Amazon customers. If you plan to make shipping a profit centre for you, it can be very important to be able to set your own shipping rates that you charge Amazon customers. But remember, Amazon charges you referral fees on the combined product price and shipping cost, so you’ll want to factor that referral fee into your shipping rates.
Listing New Products:
Apart for a few minor exceptions, only Professional Sellers can create new listings for products never offered before on Amazon. Individual sellers can only add their offers to listings already created on Amazon.
Only Professional Sellers can apply to be allowed to list and sell in 10 or so categories of products that are currently rated on Amazon. These categories include Clothing, Shoes, Jewellery/Watches, Beauty, Collectibles, Automotive, and Video.
- Register yourself at seller.flipkart.com.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, Flipkart will settle your payment within 7-15 business days based on your seller tier.
Documents required- PAN Card of the Individual or the company or the LLP
- Address proof of the entity
- Certificate of Incorporation in case of a company or an LLP
- Bank form
- Partnership Deed in case of a Partnership Firm
- Identity proof and address proof of all the directors of the company or the LLP as the case may be
- Once the bank Account is opened, a cancelled cheque bearing the account number needs to be submitted
- Address proof of the entity
- 2 valid email ids
- Registration- Keep the above-mentioned documents ready
- Decide the products you want to sell and list them down
- Get the catalogue of all the products in place. You can hire a professional to create a catalogue, displaying the pictures of the products along with product description. For good buyer experience, for eg. In the case of ready-made apparels, you may hire models to demonstrate the product
- Next, go to www.sellers.snapdeal.com and fill up the “Register Now” form and click on the Sell Now button
Shop clues Seller Registration –
Given below is the list of steps for registering on Shop Clues:
- Log in to the official website of Shop Clues, www.shopclues.com
- Then, click on the link “Merchant Registration” and register as a seller
- You will be directed to a page where you have to enter your basic information including your name, name of your online store that you want to register, email, mobile number, business type, and your password
- Press the Submit button once you successfully fill up all the mandatory fields
- Another tab will appear asking for seller information including your company and personal contact information
- Then, you have to furnish the contact person and address information from where the courier partners of Shop Clues will pick up your products
- Next, you will be asked to give your bank details
- After giving all the inputs, just go ahead with the seller service fee agreement, which gives information regarding service fee and fulfilment fee based on category
- Now, you have properly complied with almost all the preliminary needs. You can now arrange for catalogues for your virtual storefront
Company Vakil provides services related to Private Limited Company
Documents Required According to the Type of Business:
- for Registered Company
- Pan card, Identity proof, and Residential proof of each director
- Registered office proof of your company that may be a lease, rent, or ownership agreement
- GST/VAT certificate unless you are a trader of handicrafts, unstitched materials, books, or even online education
- for Sole Proprietorship
- Identify Proof. It can be your PAN card, Id Proof, driving license, or Aadhaar card
- Personal address proof that can be an electricity bill or your bank statement
- for a Private Limited Company
3a) ID proof
- A copy of incorporation certificate of the Private limited company
- A copy of association Memorandum
- A copy of Pan Card of your company
3b) Address proof
- Telephone Bill of your company
- Electricity bill for your company
- Lease, rent, or ownership agreement with your company
- for a Limited Liability Partnership
4a) ID Proof
- Partnership deed
- LLP registration certificate
- LLP Pan Card
- Power of Attorney given to the employee so as to transact on behalf of the LLP
4b) Address proof
- An officially valid document to confirm the address of partners or individuals who hold the power of attorney
Basic Requirements for Shop Clues Seller Registration:
The following licenses and registrations are needed to start selling on Shop Clues:
Business Registration: For business entities, there is no specific need to become a merchant on Shop Clues. However, being registered as the Private Limited Company or LLP will help in preventing unforeseen liability in addition to enjoying better access to the credit.
GST Registration: TIN or GST registration is required to promote on Shop Clues. GST registration is said to be compulsory for sellers to sell product and goods in India. GST Registration is an important compliance for online businesses. Clear Tax experts can help you get your business registered for GST easily, and also help you with timely return filing and other GST compliance requirements.
Bank Account: PAN Card of the merchant is mandatory on Shop Clues along with bank account details. Other details including account number, PAN account holder name, and IFSC code should be submitted to Shop Clues for the payment process
Trademark Registration: When it comes to selling goods online, any brand will likely to get lots of exposure. Therefore, it is essential to assure the brand is trademarked in order to avoid counterfeit goods. So, sellers are required to get a trademark registration for their own brand of products and services.
Here are 4 easy steps to start ourselves online retail business from scratch even when you don’t have money
Step 1: Build a Business Plan and Model.
Step 2: Choose Your Products to Sell Online.
Step 3: Build an e-commerce Website in 5 Minutes
Step 4: Upload Your Products and Start Selling
Here are many online business ideas we can start right away
Blogger. Blogging is a viable business opportunity that allows you to choose a niche that really suits you.
- “Easy to Start” Online Business Ideas. Start a Blog and Monetize it. I talk a lot about how to start a blog on this website, and for good reason. Get Started With Affiliate Marketing. Set Up an E-commerce Site. Self-Publish a Book on Amazon. Create a Digital Product or Course.
Now from the entire article we find a huge business scope with an online platform. This article also has complete details of registration and user manual.
Visit us for services like Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur