HOW TO GET ONLINE KYC REGISTRATION DONE
E- Form DIR-3-KYC shall be submitted to the Central Government no later than 30 April of the next financial year by each person who has been appointed Director Identification Number (DIN) as of 31 March of the financial year in accordance with these principles. In this article, you will learn all about DIR-3 KYC form.
What is DIR 3 KYC Form?
DIR 3 KYC Form has recently been submitted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, whereby each person holding DIN (Director Identification Number) is required to record his / her data consistently in Form DIR-3 KYC before 30 April. DIR-3 KYC is required to be registered no later than 31 August 2018 for this year.
What are DIR 3 KYC Form filing fees?
The due date, the penalty charge for Rs. Five thousand will be charged for each form. In addition, the Central Government or the Regional Director is authorized to disable DIN against which DIR-3 KYC is not registered.
3 simple STEPS TO GET ONLINE DIR-3 KYC FORM FILLING
- Fill up application form with all your company details
- Make payment booking
- Instantly CA assigned to get done with your DIR3 KYC
What information is needed to fill DIR-3 KYC eform by an individual?
An individual who is a company’s director must provide the following details:
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Full Individual Name
- Fathers Name of Individual
- Other fundamental points of interest such as nationality, subtle elements of citizenship( regardless of whether or not a subject in India)
- Gender, Date of Birth
- Income Tax PAN Voters
- Identity card Passport (obligatory for remote national holding DIN)
- Driving License (discretionary)
- Aadhar card (compulsory)
- Personal Mobile number and Personal Email Address (required)
- Address to residential. Notwithstanding the above data, following documents, it also requires that Practice Professional testify appropriately:( i) proof of address;( ii) residential proof.
Additional information and documents required for submitting Dir 3 KYC Form:
- Advanced Signature of Individual recording the Form (candidate).
- Confirmation of reports by Practicing Professionals.
- In the case of foreign nationals, reports should be checked by an approved specialist.
- A statement of the candidate order to be given by expert proofing to empower the candidate to ensure the form.
When will the Dir-3 KYC form apply and what are the key dates?
The eForm DIR-3 KYC shall be sent from 10 July 2018 and shall be applicable to each person holding DIN. DIR3 KYC should have been recorded by all individuals who have been designated DIN by 31 March 2018 at the latest and must document DIR-3 KYC by 31 August 2018 at the latest. From that point on, DIR-3 KYC should be consistently recorded every year by all individuals no later than 30 April.
Can a Disqualified Director file DIR-3 KYC?
Yes, the MCA statement made it clear that DIR-3 KYC is compulsory for each director, despite the fact that the executive is excluded under the provisions of the law. Any person holding legitimate DIN should subsequently record DIR-3 KYC.
What are the penalties and effects on non- submission?
In the event that a form is issued after the due date, he / she should pay Rs. Execute 5,000 as an extra charge. Notwithstanding the above penalty, any incorrect data provided in the form shall also be punishable under Sections 448 and 449 of the Companies Act 2013.
In addition, a deactivated DIN implies that a man cannot act as a director while his DIN is deactivated and that any demonstration made by him / her is invalid and can be punished differently under the Companies Act, 2013.
For more such articles visit Company Vakil