Now-a-days, investing in mutual funds has become so easy and flexible! All you need to do is just enroll for systematic investments plans (SIPs) over online. And for that, you have to use the i-SIP facility. The best thing about it is that this is absolutely paper free facility.
Under I-SIP, you may start a SIP for reserves utilizing a safe and robotized entryway. To utilize the I-SIP office, you need Netbanking-empowered record which should be KYC consistent also.
The bank where you are holding a sparing record must be the one endorsed to offer an I-SIP office.
You can take after these simple strides to benefit an I-SIP office.
Following are the steps to activate your SIP through ICICI Netbanking:
- At first do ICICI netbanking login and enter into the page.
- Then you have to login with your ICICI netbanking information into your account.
- From there go to the “Payments & transfer” option and click on that to have a drop down. Then there you can see the option “Bill Payment”. Now click on it.
- After that you need to click on the option “Register”.
- Then from there, select the option “Mutual Fund”.
- Now you have to select the mutual fund company that you want to add ICICI bank login (E.G.: DSP Micro Cap Fund)
- In your screen, the biller details will appear. As per the image below, enter the following as described:
- At first, add any nick name to recognize the SIP(E.g.: mutual fund companies india SIP)
- Secondly, mark Auto Pay required as Yes.
- Now set Auto Pay mode as Full amount.
- Then you have to select the account from which you want the money would be deducted.
- Now that you are done, Add unique registration number (URN) for that fund shared with you.
- Lastly, click on the option “Next”.
- Now go through the whole thing once again and re-check all the details that you have entered. Then click on submit. See the process is this much easy through ICICI bank login.
- Then through ICICI bank login, you will receive an OTP in your mobile and you have to enter that accordingly.
- Finally, to complete the mutual fund SIP registration, click on the option “Confirm”.
- From the confirmation screen, you will get to see that the biller has been approved.
- Then under registered biller section, you can view the added billers.
Why you should consider doing ICIC bank netbanking?
- No trouble at all- In ICICI netbanking you just need to put effort for once n every month! After that, every month your investments are nicely done automatically.
- Zero usage of paper- In this ICICI bank login pathway process, there is absolutely no hassle to sign any cheque or courier any sort of documents.
- Assurance of security- The best thing is that you don’t need to be worried about the safety of it. Because all your investments go through your ICICI netbanking account.