On-line scholarship disbursement system, specifically digital payment and application system of scholarships (ePASS), was envisaged with the aid of Andhra Pradesh government to make certain swifter disbursal of scholarships to economically backward college students. It is a critical welfare degree to allow the scholars to have access to professional courses. This article will provide the complete information about Andhra Pradesh ePASS portal.
The principle objective of ePASS scholarship in Andhra Pradesh is to assist the meritorious students who cannot raise money for schooling. Underneath the scheme, lessons charge fee by the colleges are paid via the authorities within the form of scholarships.
• Students who belong to the types of sc, st whose annual parental income is Rs 1 lakh or below.
• BC, EBC , disabled welfare college students whose parental earnings is Rs. 1 lakh or underneath.
• College students whose attendance is seventy five percent at the end of each session. (in-case of renewal).
Students not Eligible
• College students belonging to the kinds apart from SC, ST, BC, EBC and disabled.
• SC, ST students whose annual parental income is greater than rs.2 lakhs.
• BC, EBC, disabled students whose parental earnings is greater than rupees one lakh.
• All students pursuing the element time publications, on line guides.
• College students admitted below subsidized seats, management quota seats.
• Students drawing the stipend extra than the scholarship quantity in mixture per annum.
• college students of bc, ebc and dw college students analyzing the publications presented by open universities, distant mode, category b seats in mbbs, bds.
• Ebc college students analyzing intermediate or equivalent courses.
Post matric courses accredited by means of the involved college/board having length of one year and above.
Professional Courses that are approved for this scholarship include.
- Degree and PG Courses in Medicine
- Degree and PG Courses in Engineering
- Degree and PG Courses in Technology
- Degree and PG Courses in Agriculture
- Degree and PG Courses in Veterinary
- Degree and PG Courses Allied Sciences
- Degree and PG Courses Business Finance
- Degree and PG Courses Business administration
- Degree and PG Courses Computer Applications/ Science,
- Commercial pilot License course
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I.
- A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses not eligible
Scholarships are not awarded for training courses are given below.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
All Post Matric Colleges recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
How much reimbursement will you get?
The repayment off lessons can be depending on the course you pursue. while most of the publications are eligible for 100% of the training charge as constant with the aid of the government. Self financed courses are eligible most effective for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual rate charged with the aid of the university, whichever is much less.
college students must publish the application online inside one month from the date of admission. Faculties important have to issue the bonfire certificate at the same day of submission of application form (hard copy) in the college.
aswo/discipline officer: bodily verification can be performed two times in a year
• inside one month of re-establishing of university
• Inside one month from the remaining date of ultimate of admissions.
In the starting day of ePASS application, an officer from any of the authorities department verifies the certificate and confirms their candidature.
in this case, candidates who missed the process had to face many problems. So, the authorities have introduced biometric procedure of verification. the college can conduct this at any time. the full procedure ought to be finished inside one month of submission of application.
Documents required to apply for ePASS Scholarship
While applying for a scholarship, you need to submit documents with your application form.
- Birth certificate
- Bonfire certificate issued by the principal of the college or school
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photos
- Copy of SSC exam ticket
- Copy of Bank passbook
EPASS Online Application
The clear pictorial representation of ePASS AP Application Process is here.
Step 1: open the official website for ePASS – Andhra Pradesh.
Courses available are:
- Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC and Disabled Welfare
- Corporate Admission Scholarship
- GRE, TOFL, IELTS Coaching Registration
- Overseas Scholarship for Kapu Students
- Overseas Scholarship for BC Students
- Overseas Scholarship for EBC Students
Step 2: Click on Course which you want to apply for.
Step 3: Go to the option of pre-matric or post matric as per your requirement. If the registrations are open, it will show on the homepage in a scrolling.
Only students belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe BC and Disabled can apply for the pre matric scholarship program.
Step 4: You can follow the admission or registration form, click on Registration.
Step 5: Fill your Adhere and ration card details.
Step 6: You need to enter your individual information.
Step 7: Enter your parents/guardian details.
Step 8: You have to fill school or college and details of course.
Step 9: State bank should be entered clearly with IFSC code.
Step 10: The caste and income certificate details.
Step 11: Upload above mentioned documents and enter captcha.
Step 12: Click on Submit Application.
Check AP ePASS Application Status Online
The students who apply for the scheme can verify their status online.
Step 1: Go to the official website https://ePASS.apcfss.in/
Step 2: Click on Scholarship Status tap.
Step 3: By clicking on status the page will redirected to next page.
Step 4: In this page fill your details for mandatory in appropriate fields.
- Write your SSC hall ticket number and choose the exam category.
- Enter your AP ePASS application number.
- Choose the academic year.
- Enter your birth date.
Step 6 : Click on Get Status tab to know the current position of your application for the scholarship of ePASS AP and the page provides you option to take print of the whole application/scholarship status.
Renewal of AP ePASS
The ePASS AP renewal scholarships and repayment of the charge for the academic 12 months can sign up inside the portal.
Step 1: open the official website of Andhra Pradesh EPASS
Step 2: Click on ‘Student Services’ icon. Then it will redirect to the ‘Student services’ page.
Step 3: click on on ‘click on here’ option. Then it’ll redirect to the ‘submit metric scholarship application registration form 2017-18’ page will open.
Step 4: enter the required details, i.e., SSC Hall Ticket No, DOB, SSC Pass Year.
Step 5: Upon filling click ‘Enter’ button. it will prompt you to select ‘CET’ or ‘NON CET’, Click on ‘CET.’ Fill the student CET details, and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 6: Thus, from there you can renew the ePASS.