The Deputy Commissioner is responsible for providing a domicile certificate. tax assam gov in is a service provided by the government. It is an evidence stating that the domicile holder belongs to a particular area. In this article, we will tell you the ways in which you can obtain this certificate:
Reasons to hold a Domicile Certificate
Domicile certificate is used for various important purposes that are listed below:
- The specific quotas are provided to those who have a domicile certificate.
- Students are helped in admission through it.
- It is an evidence of residency.
Conditions for qualification:
tax assam gov in is useful for qualification. We have given below the qualification requirements to obtain a domicile certificate from the Assam Government:
- All those people who are holding a land in Assam can get this certificate.
- He/she should be a resident of Assam for minimum 20 years.
- The applicant’s parents should have lived in this area for a minimum 50 years.
Following are the documents required for the tax assam gov in domicile certificate:
- Photograph of Passport size.
- voter ID Copy
- Birth Certificate or other proof of birth.
- school leaving certificate copy
- Documents that state that the parents are the residents of the state for a minimum 50 years.
- Address proof such as Aadhar card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License etc
- If any immovable property available then provide the documents for income certificate online.
Follow the steps written below to get this certificate:
Step 1: Visit the official website http://assam.gov.in/ of Assam Government.
Step 2: click the option ‘Download e- Forms’ from the online service menu present on the main page.
Step 3: Download the form.
Step 4: Fill the details in the form. The details should be correct. Attach documents also that are required.
Step 5: Now submit the form with everything on it to the concerned Chief Information Commissioner of the state.
Points to remember: After this procedure, a number will be provided for tracking purpose.
How to Track Application Status
Visit the website for tracking:
Step 1: Enter E-mail and password to track the status.
Step 2: Now click e-district button.
Step 3: Write the number given to you to track the status.
Points to remember: The certificate will be issued within 14 days after necessary verification. It can be downloaded online as well.
Fee to be paid
The processing fee for the certificate is Rs.30 for a single copy.
All these services are really helpful that are provided by the Assam Government. All these services can bring many good things for the citizens of Assam. We have tried to write a comprehensive article regarding obtaining the Domicile certificate which is going to be used in many cases.
We have also written many articles for your assistance. To look those, please visit www.CompanyVakil.com