Any individual from the State of Maharashtra could acquire this endorsement, given that he/she is an occupant in the State throughout the previous 15 years.
A person can avail domicile certificate by outfitting the accompanying archives:
- Certificate of age evidence, for example, birth declaration, school endorsement, and so forth.
- Document depicting the address, for example, proportion card or driving permit.
- Proof of habitation.
- Self-statement form.
- Two photos of Voter ID/College or University ID.
- Duly filled application form.
- Proof of personality.
- Photocopies of all records properly verified by an administration official.
- An oath from tehsil or court. Application Procedure
The following steps are the procedure to apply for domicile certificate:
Step 1: As is the situation with any application methodology, the candidate needs to acquire an application form, either through online means or from the Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s office, Tehsildar’s office or District authority’s office.
Step 2: Subsequent to getting the same, the candidate needs to fill the subtle elements asked for in the frame.
Step 3: The form, alongside the fundamental records (as have been indicated above) must be joined with the application and the same must be submitted to the Setu Center of Maharashtra.
In the wake of finishing the above methods, the candidate would get the declaration inside 30 days. The candidate is required to transmit an expense of Rs.50 for the same. Once got, the Certificate would be legitimate for the whole lifetime of the beneficiary.
In case of any queries, the applicant may approach any of the following offices:
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s office
- Tehsildar’s office
- District Collector’s office
Visit Company Vakil for any legal registration.