Uttrakhand Domicile certificate
- Domecile Certificate or residancial certificate is an official legal document provided by state government of uttrakhand to recognize the residence of a citizen or certifies a person’s residential status in a particular state.
Law of domecile in India
- In India Law of domecile is traced under the Indian Succession Act, 1925 .
- The domicile under the provisions of the Act is classified under the following categories:
(i) Domicile of origin, recive from birth place. The domicile of origin is receive’s by operation of law at birth.
(ii) Domicile of choice,
It is a domicile which a person chooses to replace his/her former domicile, which may be either a domicile of origin or domicile of choice.
(iii) Domicile by operation of law.(Married women’s domicile):
The rules of Private International Law in India are not codified and are scattered in different enactments such as the Civil Procedure Code,
the Contract Act,
the Indian Succession Act,
the Indian Divorce Act,and
the Special Marriage Act etc.
Benefits of domicile certificate
Benefits of domecile certificates are as follows:-
- Student’s can apply for state qota in educational institute during admission process.
- Enable preference to get in the state government services.
- Localites will be preferred in certain jobs, in which case the certificate is a handy document.
- Student’s can apply for scholarship for there education.
- This document proves the residential status of a citizen in a state.
- Use as address proof.
- Easy to obtain caste Certificate.
- Take state health facilities.
For obtaining domecile of uttrakhand eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- He/she is a resident of Uttarakhand.
- He/she should have been a permanent resident of the state for at least 15 years from the given year.
- A person who has a permanent home in the state but residing out of the State for earning or any other purpose.
- Aspirant should fulfill the conditions of State Government orders from time-to-time.
- Women aspirants if they are married to men who have permanent residence in the state, even of the former belong to another state by origin.
Documents required :-
- Photocopy of Parivar Register that should be certified by the Gram Pradhan or the certificate of Ward member.
- Photocopy of Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Ration Card.
- Duly filled in recommended proforma.
- A copy of khatoni land period.
- Aspirant should get the attestation in the form by the concerned officers or authorities.
- High school or Higher educational certificate.
- Confirmation of continuous residence in the State/UT for a particular minimum period.
- Tehsil Enquiry Report.
- Voter ID card.
- Addhar card.
- Any residancial proof.
- House tax recipient.
- If the applicant is under 18, father’s domecile is required.
How to apply ?
- Online application is not available right now ,
- application is available for offline mode in the following link:-
- Domicile certificate should be obtained by applying through the respective CSC (Common Service Centre).
- or by applying through Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Tehsildar Office / Revenue Department / District Collector Office.
- No online process has been prescribed for obtaining Uttarakhand domicile certificate.
- If all documents are properly submitted, it will take few weeks to 1 month.
-BY COMPANY VAKIL INDIA BLOG LIMITED.