Deliberating on the lack of employment in the state of West Bengal has led us to analyze the Gatidhara scheme. The Gatidhara scheme is one of the numerous steps taken to address unemployment among residents in the state.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment carried out the ‘Gatidhara cab’ plan to improve employment through the travel sector. Loans are given at a subsidized rate to get commercial vehicles such as bus, taxi cab, auto rickshaw, and a pickup truck, fondly called the Gatidhara cab. This is carried out with the aim of generating income for residents of the state.
In this specific article, we go through the West Bengal Administration Gatidhara scheme at length.
Top features of Gatidhara Scheme
The Gatidhara program makes financial assistance using a loan, which is sanctioned through all the Nationalized Banking institutions, Co-operative Finance institutions and Gramin banks. Under this program, the task cost for the purchase of a small and medium vehicle (Gatidhara cab) is within the range of Rs.10, 00,000.
Structure of Funding
1. The state financially facilitates the applicant by granting a subsidy of 30% of the job cost so long as it confines to Rs.1,00,000.
2. The lender approves the business owner a term loan of 65% of the job cost.
3. The candidate should contribute to the marginal cost of 5% to complete the project.
About the loan:
The disbursement of the loan would happen within 15 days of receipt of the subsidy together with the entrepreneur’s contribution. The interest will come in tandem with the similar strategies being created by Western Bengal. The loan will be repaid within 5 to 7 years.
The applicant is to meet certain conditions to be considered into this Gatidhara scheme:
- The prospect should be Western Bengal resident.
- The age group limit of the candidate should be between 20 to 45 years. Exemptions are given for the SC/ST and OBC prospects up to five and three years respectively.
- The overall home income of the beneficiary shouldn’t exceed Rs.25, 000 monthly.
- The prospect should own a valid commercial traveling license.
- Only one member from a family group does apply for a subsidy
- Applicants who’ve availed financing under BSKP, USKP or any other system are also qualified to receive this scheme.
- Applicants who receive the enormous benefits under Yuvashree are also eligible which include termination of the allowance when the loan is disbursed.
The next documents are necessary for making use of under the Gatidhara cab program:
- Generating license
- Domicile license as a confirmation for residence
- Lack of employment certificate
- Birth qualification as years proof
- Aadhar card
- Income qualification from the particular authority
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Task report
- Affidavit according to mentioned format
How to get Gatidhara Scheme
The candidate should post the duly loaded form to any office of Joint Director of Occupation Kolkata District in case there is Kolkata local firm area as the other people can send to the particular sub-divisional official (SDO) combined with the necessary documents.
The application form, affidavit and the income/career qualification must be published in the approved format. The copies of these are given below:
- Application Form
- Web page 1 / 1
- Zoom 100%
- Affidavit Format
- Income License Format
The verification committee in charge of the verification of the applications will ask applicants to wait for the interview, and the preferred person will be decided on.