STEPS TO ADD I-SIP URN NUMBER IN SBI NETBANKING
A new paperless facility initiated by SBI made investing in mutual funds much easier and hassle free. Use online i-SIP facility to enrol for systematic investment plans (SIPs).
A secure and automated gateway- SIP is initiated under i-SIP. To facilitate i-SIP facility, you need KYC compliant net banking- enabled account. Ensure that your bank in which you have the saving account is approved to offer the i-SIP facility.
Follow the steps given below to take advantage of i-SIP facility.
- Visit the official website retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm for SBI net banking
- Sign in into your account by entering correct credentials
- After clicking login, you’ll be redirected to SBI net banking page
- Click on Bill payment tab
- On the left side column of redirected page click on Manage bills
- To register new biller, click on Add tab.
- Select mutual funds option. Add the mutual fund company of your interest ( Eg: Axis mutual funds)
- Next you’ll be directed to biller details screen. Provide the required details correctly:
- Enter unique registration number (URN) shared with you.
- Enter any biller short name ( eg: AXIS SIP) for SIP identification
- Select yes for Auto pay option
- Set auto pay limit to blank
- Choose the account for money payment
- Enter submit to save the provided details
- You will receive OTP on registered number. Enter correct OTP.
- Confirm to complete registration
WHY CHOOSE SBI NET BANKING?
- EASY AND SIMPLE: Your investments transfer automatically every month once you apply for net banking.
- No paper- Get rid of cheques or couriering any documents
- Safe and secure- Safe method of money transfer through your net banking accounts
For more such articles and related services log in to Company Vakil