TotalBuy Now Rs 1899.00**
1. Import Export Code Registration Pune
An Import Export Code Registration in Pune (IEC) is required to engage in the business of import and export of goods. It is issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industries.
It is essentially a 10 digit code, which enables a person to engage in international trade. This code will help the person to get the clearance from the customs authorities.
2. Why do I need an IE Code Registration Pune?
The following are the advantages of registering:
3. To avail all the above benefits in addition to ones like no return filing and non-renewal of IEC, you can contact Company Vakil for Import Export Code Registration Pune . They will complete the registration process for you through IEC Online Application Pune.
4. Procedure of IE Code Registration Pune
5. For Import Export Code Registration Pune an application which is available at the official website of the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) needs to be filled. It is available at dgft IE Code Govt. Portal
For queries related to IEC online application Pune and assistance with the same please contact Company Vakil.
Lets read some interesting details about the city Pune
Pune: It is the second largest Indian state in Maharashtra which was earlier spelt as Poona . It is a metropolitan city with latest and high techonology .It is a place that attracts lots of students as it is the hub of big academics institutions like Savitri Bhai Phule University , it has many central government universities like The National Defence Academy , The Armed Forces Medical College and The film And Television Institute Of India. It attracts many tourist as it consist of various tourist places like Aga Khan palace, Shaniwar Wada ,Raja Dinker Kelkar Museum, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park etc. It is also one of the largest center for learning Japanese. It is also famous for the Osho International Meditation Resort.
It is not required by goods imported and exported by Government Ministries and Charitable Organisations or those goods imported or exported for personal use.
For a limited set of circumstances only. ( For example services relating to Government operated industries- nuclear weapons etc.)
Even proprietors can file for an IEC in india their own name and there is no need to have an established business for the same.
It can be done offline as well, and the filled application can be couriered or mailed to the nearest zonal office.
No, there is no requirement. A self attested copy would do.
For a fresh issuance of an IEC, Rs. 1000 needs to be paid through a pay order or a Demand Draft.
If there is no issuance of the PAN Card , then a mere allotment letter for the Permanent Account Number by the IT Department would do.