TotalBuy Now Rs 1899.00**
GST refers to Goods and Services Tax in Ahmeabad which subsumes all tax such as Excise Duty, Sales Tax, etc.GST is the biggest reform in our country, improving the ease of doing business and increasing the taxpayer by bringing in millions of small business to the country. This is done basically to improve the multiple tax system and subsuming them into one which would reduce the complexities. Under this GST regime, all the entities are required to register for GST before starting their business. Entities without GST registration in Ahmedabad cannot claim GST from the customers.
GST is introduced with the view to bring tax reforms in the country by a single taxation system. It has tremendously improved ease of doing business by bringing millions of small businesses in the country. GST registration is important for the following reasons:-
GST registration helps the entities to expand their businesses by removing legal constraints and providing them a number of opportunities. GST Registration is required for the following reasons:
At Company Vakil , you may avail services to get your business registered under The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Law and get your Goods and Services Identification Number.
Experts of Company Vakil can guide you on its applicability and guidelines to be followed under GST for the business.
Alternatively GST registration in Ahmedabad process is online through a Central Govt. portal. Following is the GST registration Process in Ahmedabad and across the country:
We at Company Vakil are one of the biggest online platform for GST registration in India.
Following are the benefits of GST Registration:-
The minimum requirements(like who can register under GST) are:
Following documents are required for GST Registration:-
I have a VAT or Service Tax Registration, do I need to Apply for GST?
Yes, VAT & Service Tax Registrations have been merged into GST i.e. Goods & Service Tax Registration. Migration from these Old Tax provisions to GST has to be done as Law.
GST is Goods and Service Tax applicable in the country. It’s a Unified Indirect Tax Provision that was made applicable on 1st July 2017 and almost every kind of Indirect Tax i.e. Vat, Service Tax, and Excise has been replaced to only One Tax Provision – GST.
GST Registration is needed by every business exceeding the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs in case of North Eastern and the Hill States), any business registered under pre-GST Laws (i.e. VAT, Service Tax and Excise) and apart from these there are some special cases too.
Special Cases for GST Registration are as follows: -
1. Any business registered under Pre-GST Laws i.e. Vat, Excise or Service Tax
2. A Casual Taxable Person
3. Taxpayers under the Reverse Charge Mechanism
4. Online e-commerce Operators/Aggregators like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
5. People who are Agents of a Supplier
6. People Supplying through an E-commerce Operator / Aggregator
7. Non – Resident Taxable Person
8. Input Service Distributors
9. When a Person Supplies online Information and Database Access or Retrieval Service from a Place outside of India to person in India, other than a Registered Taxable Person.
10. Anyone doing a business that involves inter-state Supplies of Goods & Service [As per the new Amendment Service Providers doing Inter-state Supply of Service is exempted from GST Registration till their Annual Turnover doesn’t Reach the Threshold of Rs. 20 Lakhs [10 Lakhs in the Special States & 20 Lakhs for Jammu & Kashmir)]
GSTIN is a unique Goods and Service Tax Identification Number and once a business is properly registered under the same, it receives a unique GSTIN.
Yes, there are penalties for not registering under GST, If a TAX Offender is not paying GST or is doing lesser payment than the actual Amount (due to genuine errors), has to pay the penalty of 10% of the tax amount due and subject to a minimum of Rs. 10,000. If it’s done deliberately by the offender, the penalty would be of 100% of tax amount due.