Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme RAJSSP
The State Government in Rajasthan started a pension system to try and provide some financial rest bite for local citizens who found themselves in dire circumstances and desperately required some kind of assistance. This is the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme which is also known as RAJSSP. As mentioned this is a process that has been set out to improve the living standards of individuals and who need some kind of financial assistance. Some kind of social security to fall back on when they are desperate and in dire need of some kind of support to help them survive.
The individuals who benefit from this include:
• Senior Citizens.
• Windows who are destitute.
• People who are disabled.
To be entitled to the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme / RAJSSP, a person must have been born in the Rajasthan State and registered to the Rajasthan State. In this article, we look the social security process in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
In the State of Rajasthan, the Government has launched a series of initiatives aimed at supporting citizens who required assistance with the Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) taking responsibility. With these initiatives came the emergence of the RAJSSP sponsored with the Central Government and the State Government. These schemes are listed below:
Sponsored Pension Schemes Central Government
1. Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
2. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
3. Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
Pension Schemes Sponsored By State Government
• 1. State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
• 2. State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
• 3. State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
To be able to receive benefits there are certain different sets of schemes and eligibility rules for all the schemes in the RAJSSP system.
• 1. SOAPS Scheme: This scheme is for women who are above fifty-five (55) years of age and for men above fifty-eight (58) years of age. The annual income has to be less than Rs. forty-eight thousand (48,000).
• 2. SWPS Scheme: This scheme is designed for widowed and divorced women who are older than eighteen (18) years of age. The annual income has to be less than Rs. forty-eight thousand (48,000).
• 3. SDPS Scheme: This scheme is for people who are disabled by forty percent (40%) with no age limitations. Plus people who are classified as Dwarf Hijra. Which means they are under three (3) feet six (6) inches tall. The annual income has to be less than Rs. sixty thousand (60,000).
National Pension Plan Eligibility
• GNOAPS Scheme: This scheme is for women and men who are above sixty (60) years of age. The annual income has to be below the poverty line.
• IGNWPS Scheme: This scheme is for widowed women who are above forty (40) years of age. The annual income has to be below the poverty line.
• IGNDPS Scheme: This scheme is for people who are above eighteen (18) years old. The annual income has to be below the poverty line.
Applications can be made online or offline for a RAJSP, rajssp raj nic, pension. See below for the application form.
When making an RAJSSP application, rajssp raj nic, a number of mandatory supporting documents have to be included with the application. These enrolment documents are listed below:
• 1. Bank Account Details.
• 2. Identification Proof.
• 3. Proof of Income.
• 4. Date of birth proof.
When all the document verification processes have been completed candidate selection will take place to determine who is eligible.
In the RAJSSP scheme verification process some of the major steps are as follows:
Step 1: For Pensioners: To submit applications pensioners will have to visit the “Sub Divisional Office/ Block Development Office” of their own location.
Step 2: Verification Authority: The Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar, is the designated authority with responsibility for verifying the application. When their process is complete they will forward it to the sanctioning authority.
Step 3: Verification Application: When the cross-check process, by the Sanction Authority in “SDO/ BDO is complete, they will forward the verified application and sanction order to the disbursement authority.
Step 4: Disbursement Treasury/ Sub-Treasury Office: When all the steps are complete the payment will be activated by the Treasury/ Sub-Treasury Office for the beneficiary.
Note: During the completion of the application form the applicant will be required to include the monthly payment method they would prefer each month.
If you have any question about the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme RAJSSP please contact Company Vakil.