Patanjali Franchise is a quickly developing brand showcased by Baba Ramadev. Patanjali has turned into a family unit mark in India inside a couple of years and has been sponsored by a large number of Patanjali establishment outlets in the nation over in both the country and the urban territories. Patanjali Ayurveda is hoping to include more franchisees, merchants and wholesalers to its current system. In this article, we take a gander at the method for beginning a Patanjali Franchise in India.
For more such articles visit Company Vakil
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
Coming up next are a portion of the plans through which a candidate can turn into a piece of the Patanjali family:
Gramodhyog Nyas Form was built up on January 5, 2011 for the upliftment of a large number of villagers of the nation, morally, socially and monetarily. Through Gramodhyog Nyas, Patanjali proposes to build up town enterprises to decrease the destitution and work with those in towns by purchasing and offering various indigenous items, trade collaboration and gathering of crude materials and the courses of action of present day implies and so forth. Under the Gramodhyaog Nyas, a man can apply for distributorship with the accompanying reports and application:
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of TIN Number
- Security store of RS 21000/ – Payable for the Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas through RTGS or DD as it were.
- Bank subtle elements
- Premises – Rented or claimed (whenever leased, give lease understanding).
Patanjali Mega Store
Patanjali Mega Stores are setup with a base territory of 2000 sq. feet in prime areas of a city/town. The speculation required for a Patanjali Mega Store is Rs.1 crore – Rs.2 crore, comprehensive of expenses for setting up, inside, and so on.
Coming up next are the necessities for setting up of a Patanjali Mega Store:
- Least 2000 Sq. ft. region is required for Patanjali Mega Store.
- Starting venture of Rs. 1 Crore is required for Mega Store.
- A security store (refundable) of Rs. 5 Lakh to be stored (2.5 Lakh for the sake of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 Lakh for the sake of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) as interest draft.
- Patanjali Mega Store might be allotted in principle bazar and prime area of the City.
- Super store ought to have least separation of 2.5 K.M. in Metro City and 3.5 Km in Non-Metro City frame existing Mega Store and least separation of 1 K.M. from existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra.
- Candidate needs to store 5-6 photo of area, dish card, 5 identification measure photo, character confirmation, and address evidence, duplicate of offers enrollment, proprietorship or lease deed of Mega Store and so on must be connected with the application shape.
- A Vaidya will be selected by the Institute at Mega Store, the store administrator needs to give restorative instruments to the Vaidya. The administrator of super store must need to orchestrate sitting, drinking, latrine and so on offices at the store.
- The Mega store will offer just the results of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Franchise and items affirmed by the Institute. No other thing can be sold at these stores
- Candidate must be a deferential individual and ought not be indicted by any court.
Download Patanjali Mega Store Franchise Application.
Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra
The points of interest of Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra alongside application is given beneath:
Applying for Patanjali Franchise
On the off chance that you are qualified for setting up a Patanjali Franchise according to the necessity spread out above, you can present the application shape for Patanjali Franchise here. The contact subtle elements of Patanjali Corporate office is as per the following:
“Patanjali Corporate Office Address
Patanjali Food and Herbal stop
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand – 247663”
“Enlisted Office Address
D-26, PUSHPANJALI, BIJWASAN ENCLAVE,
NEW DELHI 110061, India
“Phone: 1800 180 4108”
Using these addresses, anyone can easily contact the Patanjali Franchise.